Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Favorite Sports


My Favorite Sports
  I go in for a lot of sports in my spare time, among them are running, swimming and some ball games. Because of my heavy schedule, I can hardly go to play ball games very often. So most of the time I like going to swim with my friends.
  Swimming is considered as one of the most popular sports in the world. Many people like it because it is not so exhausting as running or playing basketball. But it can make people cool, relaxed and comfortable, especially in summer. Swimming in the cool water, taking deep breath, people may have a sense of refreshing. Besides, it can also make people energetic by providing an opportunity for people to get enough exercise. The last but not the least is that it has become more and more popular with people of all ages. That’s why all kinds of people, both the old and the young, can be found in the swimming pool during the summer time.
  There is no doubt that swimming is the best and most popular sport in summer. People can get entertainment and relaxation while they are in cool water. It makes people stronger, happier and more energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment