Tuesday, March 16, 2010

relationship

As an assistant manager, I have to balance all parts relationship and benefit. This position improved my inter-personal relationship building ability and team work sprit.I would like to take this chi hair straightener. I am very familiar with accountant work after two and a half year accountant experience in BAIZAN. At the same time, I am an integrity, careful, responsible and professional person. I am sure I can be competent an accountant position. Everyone wants to get cheap Lacoste Shirts .
1. Assisting manager to manage company in the routine and assort with apiece square relation;2. Account for compiling the monthly financial statement, bank dairy statement and cash statement, dealing banking business, cash business and salary management, etc. 3. In charge of issuing value added invoice and declaring the company’s tax in regular time4.Here is the best chi hair straightener! Cooperating stock department to order material and managing stock system5. Managing the account receivable and call the buyer to pay the account in time.
Make yourself heard
Let's make things better
thinks different
Impossible made possible
Take time to indulge

No comments:

Post a Comment